- Chill out
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Locally guided tour of the Grand Palace with tour of the Klongs (canals)
- Swim in the breathtaking Erawan waterfalls in Thailand
- Elephant Nature Park
- Visit Doi Suthep Temple
Want to experience the best of South East Asia in one incredible 21-day trip? Starting in Bangkok, you'll journey through Thailand's chill northern hotspots and iconic island beaches, experience the colourful cultural fusion of Malaysia and finish up in Singapore – with a visit to an Elephant Nature Park and an unforgettable stay in floating raft huts for the vibes.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya - Overnight Train
Day 4: Chiang Mai to Pai
Day 5: Pai
Day 6: Pai to Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai
Day 8: Chiang Mai to Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok to Overnight Train to Surat Thani
Day 10: Overnight Train to Khao Sok via Surat Thani
Day 11: Khao Sok
Day 12: Khao Sok to Krabi
Day 13: Krabi
Day 14: Krabi to Langkawi via Satun
Day 15: Langkawi
Day 16: Langkawi to Penang
Day 17: Penang to Cameron Highlands
Day 18: Cameron Island to Kuala Lumpur
Day 19: Kuala Lumpur
Day 20: Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
Day 21: Depart Singapore
- 25 meals: 18 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Singapore are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand Malaysia and Singapore Escapade tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 127+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Malaysia and Singapore Escapade tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Malaysia and Singapore Escapade tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Malaysia and Singapore Escapade tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.