- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the canals of Bangkok.
- Float down the mighty Mekong River.
- Visit majestic caves and stunning limestone karsts in Halong Bay.
- Browse the tailor shops in Hoi An.
See the highlights of Indochina on this epic 22-day adventure. Explore the vibrant cityscape of Bangkok, marvel at the majestic granite peak of Doi Suthep, and savour pad thai in Chiang Mai. Shop for souvenirs in Ho Chi Minh City and join the locals sipping coffee at a lakeside café in Hanoi. This adventure is the perfect balance between have-to-see highlights and free time to venture out on your own.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Chiang Khong
Day 5: Chiang Khong/Muang Pakbèng
Day 6: Muang Pakbèng/Luang Prabang
Day 7: Luang Prabang
Day 8: Luang Prabang
Day 9: Luang Prabang/Vang Vieng
Day 10: Vang Vieng
Day 11: Vang Vieng/Vientiane
Day 12: Vientiane/Hanoi
Day 13: Hanoi
Day 14: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 15: Ha Long/Huế
Day 16: Huế
Day 17: Huế/Hoi An
Day 18: Hoi An
Day 19: Hoi An
Day 20: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 21: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 22: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels (17 nts), village homestay (1 nt), sleeper train (2 nts), junk boat (1 nt).
18 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD240-315 for meals not included.
- Train, local bus, air-conditioned bus, plane, walking, songthaew, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Meal with Local Family, Luang Prabang
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Your Local Living Moment: Vang Vieng Homestay, Vang Vieng
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Bangkok klong trip
- Wat Pho entrance and guide
- Doi Suthep entrance (Chiang Mai)
- Mekong River slow boat excursion
- Pak Ou caves entrance (Luang Prabang)
- Traditional Arts & Ethnology Museum guided tour
- Ock Pop Tok Living Crafts Centre
- Kuang Si waterfalls trek (half-day)
- Water puppets performance (Hanoi)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum entrance (when open)
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Huế)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand, Laos & Vietnam Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 108 today.
- Save US$ 72+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand, Laos & Vietnam Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand, Laos & Vietnam Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand, Laos & Vietnam Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.