- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Swim in turquoise pools below a seventiered waterfall.
- Meet a resident monk and receive a Buddhist blessing at one of Thailand’s most revered temples.
- Explore Wat Pho to view a colossal gilded statue of the Reclining Buddha.
- Visit a village home outside and sit down to a traditional khantok dinner
Delve into the wonders of northern Thailand on a trip packed with unforgettable experiences. Explore the elegant stone stupas and sprawling palaces of Ayutthaya Historical Park; then venture to Chiang Mai, where we’ll craft local dishes with ingredients gathered from a town market and visit a rural village for a traditional meal. While discovering Buddhist temples and lush mountain landscapes, gain an intimate perspective on Thailand’s rich history and cultural heritage.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi/Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya
Day 4: Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya/Chiang Mai
Day 5: Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
- Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD100-130 for meals not included.
- Private bus/minivan, tuk tuk, train, boat, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Thai Home Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Meet with Monks, Chiang Mai
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Arrival transfer
- Entrance to the Thailand-Burma Railway Centre war museum and train ride
- Visit to Erawan National Park
- Guided tour at Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Dinner on a converted rice barge
- Sunset visit to Doi Suthep monastery
- Explore Bangkok and take a klong boat ride
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand Journey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Journey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Journey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Journey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.