- Kayaking and canoeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
- Enjoy the deserted beaches of Ko Ngai.
- Snorkel the Emerald Cave of Ko Mook.
- Kick back on Ko Lanta’s shores.
- Explore Krabi and opt to jungle trek or kayak
Thailand’s known for its unrivalled beaches, so forget setting foot on just one. This eight-day tour lets you hop around some of the best beaches along the Andaman Sea, discover the hues of Ko Mook’s Emerald Cave, and snack on some tasty barbecue on the shores of Ko Lanta. Find that sweet spot just for you, whether that means getting your thrills from optional activities like whitewater rafting, or just picking a place where you can hang out and watch the waves.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Ko Ngai
Day 3: Ko Ngai
Day 4: Ko Ngai/Ko Lanta
Day 5: Ko Lanta
Day 6: Ko Lanta/Ao Nang
Day 7: Ao Nang
Day 8: Ao Nang
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD85-110 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned bus/minivan, longtail boat, ferry, plane.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Beach barbecue (Ko Lanta)
- Half-day snorkelling boat trip through the Trang Islands (Ko Ngai)
- Free time on spectacular beaches
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.