- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the deserted beaches of Ko Ngai.
- Snorkel the Emerald Cave of Ko Mook.
- Kick back on Ko Lanta’s shores.
- Explore Krabi and opt to jungle trek or kayak
Thailand’s known for its unrivalled beaches, so forget setting foot on just one. This eight-day tour lets you hop around some of the best beaches along the Andaman Sea, discover the hues of Ko Mook’s Emerald Cave, and snack on some tasty barbecue on the shores of Ko Lanta. Find that sweet spot just for you, whether that means getting your thrills from optional activities like whitewater rafting, or just picking a place where you can hang out and watch the waves.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Ko Ngai
Day 3: Ko Ngai
Day 4: Ko Ngai/Ko Lanta
Day 5: Ko Lanta
Day 6: Ko Lanta/Ao Nang
Day 7: Ao Nang
Day 8: Ao Nang/Bangkok
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD85-110 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned bus/minivan, longtail boat, ferry, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Beach barbecue (Ko Lanta)
- Half-day snorkelling boat trip through the Trang Islands (Ko Ngai)
- Free time on spectacular beaches
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 48 today.
- Save US$ 32+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Island Hopping – West Coast tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.