- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Get under the skin of Thailand as you tick off all the highlights on this two week adventure. Visit the charming and ancient city of Chiang Mai, explore local markets and indulge in an abundance of fresh Thai foods. Explore temples, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and learn about local tradition as well as Thailand's vast and fascinating history. Spend ample time in the capital city of Bangkok, soaking up the madness and huge range of sites. Travelling South, experience the beauty of Khao Sok National Park and explore the many islands surrounding Phuket.
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Fly to Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai
Day 5: Ancient Sukhothai
Day 6: Bicycle Tour of Ancient Sukhothai Park
Day 7: Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok
Day 10: Bangkok & Overnight Train
Day 11: Khao Sok National Park
Day 12: Khao Sok National Park
Day 13: Phuket Island
Day 14: Phuket Island
Day 15: Fly to Bangkok & End of Tour
- 11 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in a guesthouse, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 9 Breakfast(s)
- Taxi, Public Bus, Private Vehicle, Foot, Train, Minibus
- Bicycle Tour of the Ancient Sukhothai Ruins
- Bangkok River boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace. (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Entrance to Khao Sok National Park
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand in Two Weeks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand in Two Weeks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand in Two Weeks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.