- Bicycle tour
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cycle through busy Bangkok.
- Experience colourful Chiang Mai.
- Trek into remote hilltribe villages.
- Discover ancient Ayutthaya by bike.
Perfect for those who believe the best way to appreciate paradise is by jumping right into it. This adventure will have you hiking through forests and rice paddies, cycling through provincial villages, and experiencing Thailand's intriguing combination of culture and the great outdoors. Kayak the turquoise waters of the Andaman and discover coral coves and white-sand beaches. With the services of a Chief Experience Officer (CEO) and your accommodation and transport taken care of, this trip offers great value as it introduces the main sights of Thailand while offering up plenty of flexibility so you can experience an adventure you'll never forget.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi to Ayutthaya
Day 5: Ayutthaya to Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai/Pha Lho
Day 7: Pha Lho/Ban Mae Ma
Day 8: Ban Mae Ma/Chiang Mai
Day 9: Chiang Mai/Ao Nang
Day 10: Ao Nang
Day 11: Ao Nang/Ban Laem Sak
Day 12: Ban Laem Sak
Day 13: Ban Laem Sak/Bangkok
Day 14: Bangkok
- Hotels/guesthouses (6 nts), community resort (2 nts, twin-share), hilltribe village homestay (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (2 nts), rafthouse (1 nt, shared facilities).
9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD110-145 for meals not included.
- Train, walking, minibus, songthaew, local bus, bicycle, raft, plane, longtail boat, kayak.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Laem Sak Community Tourism, Ban Laem Sak
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Hands-On Moment: Batik Making Class, Laem Sak
- Bike riding around Bangkok
- Cycling in and around Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya
- Overnight stay in a rafthouse
- Hilltribe village trek (3 days)
- Sea kayaking on the Andaman Sea
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Hike, Bike & Kayak tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Hike, Bike & Kayak tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.