- duration 12 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Thai capital of Bangkok
- Trek in the mountainous hill tribe region and stay at a remote hill tribe lodge
- Visit the Elephant Nature Park
- Kayak and trek in Khao Sok National Park
This 12-day Thailand Highlights itinerary begins in the Thai capital of Bangkok where you'll explore the main sites with a local guide. You'll then fly to Chiang Mai where you will discover the distinctive culture of northern Thailand. Enjoy treks in the mountainous hill tribe region and stay at a remote hill tribe lodge where you'll have an opportunity to visit local villages.
This itinerary also features a fantastic day at the Elephant Nature Park near Chiang Mai, a highly respected and responsible centre for elephants in Thailand. Your next stop is Khao Sok National Park in southern Thailand where you can enjoy adventure activities such as kayaking and trekking.
Your holiday ends with a few days on the island of Phuket where you can discover the beautiful beaches, visit the Big Buddha statue, enjoy island hopping trips, or snorkel/dive on the colourful coral reefs.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Bangkok
Day 3: Fly to Chiang Mai, transfer to Hmong Lodge
Day 4: Explore Mae Rim District
Day 5: Transfer to Chiang Mai
Day 6: Elephant Nature Park
Day 7: Fly to Surat Thani, transfer to Khao Sok National Park
Day 8: Explore Khao Sok National Park
Day 9: Transfer to Phuket
Day 10: John Gray Hong by Starlight Tour
Day 11: Explore Phuket
Day 12: Transfer to airport for flight home
- 11 nights accommodation
- Transfers as stated in itinerary
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Entrance fees to national parks and sites as stated in itinerary
- Local English speaking guide throughout
- Select meals as indicated in the itinerary
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not stated in itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Meals and drinks
- Save +US$ 112 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.