- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get caught up in the bustle of Bangkok.
- Take in the scenery at ancient Ayutthaya.
- Wander through colourful Chiang Mai.
- Relax on the beach in Phuket
Why do some families go all the way to Thailand just to lie on the beach? We don’t know either. Our family adventure mixes a whole lot of bona fide Thai experiences – everything from a longboat tour of Bangkok, a meeting with a hill tribe community, a cooking class in Chiang Mai and a sombre visit to the infamous bridge over the River Kwai – with a little bit of sand and surf, too. Hey, even the Buddha reclined and relaxed once in a while, right?
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi/Chiang Mai
Day 5: Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Phuket
Day 8: Phuket
Day 9: Phuket
Day 10: Phuket
Day 11: Phuket/Bangkok
Day 12: Bangkok
- Hotels (10 nts), sleeper train (1 nt)
11 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Train, plane, ferry, private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Arrival transfer
- Guided tour of Bangkok klongs and Wat Po
- Temple visits in Ayutthaya
- Bridge on the River Kwai visit and Erawan National Park
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Free time on Phuket beaches
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand Family Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 64 today.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Family Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Family Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Family Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 6 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : FamilyTrips built for adventurers of all ages with age-appropriate activities and hotels that know families.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.