- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 6+ yrs
- Get caught up in the bustle of Bangkok.
- Take in the scenery at ancient Ayutthaya.
- Wander through colourful Chiang Mai.
- Relax in the tropical paradise of Phuket
Why do some families go all the way to Thailand just to lie on the beach? We don’t know either. Our family adventure mixes a whole lot of bona fide Thai experiences – everything from a longboat tour of Bangkok, a meeting with a hill tribe community, a cooking class in Chiang Mai and a sombre visit to the infamous bridge over the River Kwai – with a little bit of sand and surf, too. Hey, even the Buddha reclined and relaxed once in a while, right?
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi/Chiang Mai
Day 5: Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Ko Chang
Day 8: Ko Chang
Day 9: Ko Chang
Day 10: Ko Chang
Day 11: Ko Chang/Bangkok
Day 12: Bangkok
- Hotels (10 nts), sleeper train (1 nt)
11 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Train, plane, ferry, private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Cooking Class, Chiang Mai
- Arrival transfer
- Guided tour of Bangkok klongs and Wat Po
- Temple visits in Ayutthaya
- Bridge on the River Kwai visit and Erawan National Park
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Free time on Ko Chang beaches
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand Family Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Family Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Family Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : FamilyTrips built for adventurers of all ages with age-appropriate activities and hotels that know families.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.