- duration 19 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the capital city of Bangkok and its highlights
- Trek in the mountains of northern Thailand and learn more about the people there
- Explore the jungles of Khao Sok National Park and visit an elephant park
- Dive or snorkel in the Andaman Sea and explore the beaches
Starting in the Thai capital of Bangkok, you will explore this exciting city with a Wayfairer guide, before visiting the town of Kanchanaburi, which is known for the Death Railway built during WWII. Next, head north to Chiang Mai and go trekking in the spectacular Thai mountains and visit authentic hill-tribe communities before flying to southern Thailand where you'll spend two days in the jungles of Khao Sok National Park. Before heading home, spend some time at the beach on the island of Phuket in the Andaman Sea.
Please see the detailed itinerary and what's included sections for more details and activities.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Bangkok
Day 3: Visit the floating markets, drive to Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Explore Kanchanaburi
Day 5: Discover Erawan National Park
Day 6: Fly to Chiang Rai, visit the Golden Triangle
Day 7: Longtail boat to Mae Kampong
Day 8: Transfer to Chiang Mai
Day 9: Guided tour of Chiang Mai
Day 10: Visit the Elephant Nature Park
Day 11: Cookery lesson, visit hill-tribe region
Day 12: Explore Mae Rim District
Day 13: Fly to Surat Thani, transfer to Khao Sok
Day 14: Explore Khao Sok National Park
Day 15: Transfer to Phuket
Day 16: Explore Phuket
Day 17: John Gray Hong by Starlight Tour
Day 18: Explore Phuket
Day 19: Transfer to airport for flight home
- 18 nights accommodation
- Transfers as stated in itinerary
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Entrance fees to national parks and sites as stated in itinerary
- Local English speaking guide throughout
- Some meals, as stated in the itinerary
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not stated in itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Save +US$ 140 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.