- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ayutthaya: Thailand’s former capital Ayutthaya is renowned for its temple ruins and historical sites.
- Phitsanulok: visit the royal temple Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat, famous for its golden Buddha image named Phra Buddha Chinnarat.
- Sukhothai: admire the ruined temples and palaces as well as the Buddha statues of all sizes.
- Lampang: home of the Wat Phra That Lampang Luang, an ancient Buddhist temple compound has several interesting religious structures, including the beautiful wooden Lanna temple, Wihan Luang.
Join this six-day supersaver tour to discover exotic Thailand while travelling on a budget, a great introduction to the central and northern part of this intriguing country. Take a step back in time to discover a completely different culture, admiring local architecture, cuisine and ancient traditions. Visit beautiful palaces, temples and green sceneries with sublime serenity.
Day 1: Bangkok – Ayutthaya – Phitsanulok (405km – 6hr)
Day 2: Phitsanulok – Lampang (410km – 5.5hr)
Day 3: Lampang – Chiang Rai (470km – 5.5hr)
Day 4: Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai (220km – 8.5hr)
Day 5: Chiang Mai (80 Km – 3hr)
Day 6: Departure Chiang Mai
- 5 night’s accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Departure shared transfer in an air-conditioning bus to Chiang Mai International Airport (Day 6)
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary (Day 1-5)
- (The presence of the tour escort during visits mentioned as ‘not included’ will be subject to pre-booking of the admission fees supplement, upon extra cost)
- Return cable car ticket to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep (Day 4)
- ENTRANCE FEE & ACTIVITIES:
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary as included: Summer Palace of Rama V visit (Day 1); Sukhothai tour (Day 2); Wat Phra That Lampang Luang visit, Golden Triangle stop, 212 House of Opium visit (Day 3); Chiang Rai market visit, Wat Phra Kaew temple visit, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep visit (Day 4); Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden in Mae Rim visit (Day 5)
- Day 1: entrance fee to Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, Wat Mahathat and Wat Phanan Choeng Temples
- Day 2: entrance fee to Wat Phra Si Rattana Mahathat Temple, entrance fee to Si Satchanalai Historical Park
- Day 3: entrance fee to Wat Rong Khun Temple, boat trip around the Golden Triangle
- Day 4: entrance fee to Hill Tribe Museum and Education Centre
- Day 5: entrance fee to Baan Thipmanee teak carving, khantoke dinner Domestic/International airline tickets and airport taxes
- International flights from/to Bangkok
- Day 6, Train ticket 2nd class CNX- BKK
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Dee-lite Supersaver tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Dee-lite Supersaver tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Dee-lite Supersaver tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.