- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Bangkok’s famous floating markets
- Visit the famous bridge on the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi
- Stay in a hill tribe lodge in northern Thailand and learn about Hmong culture
- Relax on the paradise island of Koh Samui in southern Thailand
Your adventure starts in Bangkok, where you'll discover the sacred temples, vibrant street life and floating markets. Then, head west to the town of Kanchanaburi to visit the famous bridge on the River Kwai. Next, you'll discover the spectacular hill-tribe region near Chiang Mai in northern Thailand, before ending your adventure with a few days on the tropical island of Koh Samui.
Find out more about this fabulous trip in the what's included section and the detailed itinerary.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Guided tour of Bangkok
Day 3: Visit Damneon Saduak Floating Market
Day 4: Transfer to Kanchanaburi
Day 5: Discover Erawan National Park
Day 6: Transfer to Chiang Mai
Day 7: Elephant Nature Park
Day 8: Chiang Mai tour, cookery class, hill-tribe region
Day 9: Fly to Surat Thani, transfer to Koh Samui
Day 10: Explore Koh Samui
Day 11: Explore Koh Samui or nearby islands
Day 12: Explore Koh Samui or nearby islands
Day 13: Explore Koh Samui
Day 14: Transfer to airport for your flight home
- 13 nights accommodation
- Transfers as stated in itinerary
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Entrance fees to national parks and sites as stated in itinerary
- Local English speaking guide throughout
- International flights
- Optional activities and excursions not stated in itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.