- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walk through the living history book of World War II sites.
- Savour a street food crawl in Chiang Mai.
- Paddle boat your way through caves.
- Take in Qui Nhon's gorgeous coastline.
Part of our new Travel with Confidence Plus Collection, this trip features a smaller group size, private transportation, en-suite bathrooms, and a discounted rate for My Own Room. Do it all, and then some, on this 21-day tour of Thailand and Vietnam that features extra health and safety measures. Kicking off in Bangkok, enjoy the big city before heading to Sukhothai for a temple bike, then Chiang Mai for street food crawls, night markets, and a whole lot more. In Vietnam, take in the highlights of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, then soak up Nha Trang's beautiful beaches and all the natural awesomeness the area has to offer.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi/Sukhothai
Day 5: Sukhothai/Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi
Day 9: Hanoi/Vinh
Day 10: Vinh/Phong Nha
Day 11: Phong Nha
Day 12: Phong Nha/Huế
Day 13: Huế/Hoi An
Day 14: Hoi An
Day 15: Hoi An
Day 16: Hoi An/Qui Nhon
Day 17: Qui Nhon/Nha Trang
Day 18: Nha Trang/Mui Ne
Day 19: Mui Ne
Day 20: Mui Ne/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 21: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels (18 nts), beach resort (2 nts).
20 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD210-275 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, paddle boat, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Chiang Mai Celebration, Chiang Mai
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Reminisce Riverside, Hoi An
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Orientation walks in Chiang Mai, Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh City
- Visits to Thai/Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery, Bridge on the River Kwai (Kanchanaburi)
- Erawan National Park visit
- Bike ride in Sukhothai Historical Park (Sukhothai)
- Street food crawl (Chiang Mai)
- Paddle boat ride (Ninh Bình)
- DMZ and Vinh Moc Tunnels Visit (Vĩnh)
- Street Food Crawl (Nha Trang)
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand & Vietnam: Mountains & Coastlines – Plus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 76 today.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand & Vietnam: Mountains & Coastlines – Plus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand & Vietnam: Mountains & Coastlines – Plus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand & Vietnam: Mountains & Coastlines – Plus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Travel with Confidence PlusThis Collection of 37 incredible small group tours features everything we’re doing as part of our Travel with Confidence Policy on all of our tours, PLUS added steps that go that extra, physically distanced mile.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.