- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
In two weeks experience the beauty, culture and culinary delights of both Thailand and Malaysia. Start the adventure in Bangkok where you can admire the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and charming markets, before immersing yourself in the Thai jungle in Khao Sok National Park. Bask in the sun in Phuket, island hop and enjoy everything from paddle boarding to kayaking and farther afield boat trips. Compare the beautiful simplicity of the Cameron Highlands with the modern metropolis of Kuala Lumpur before ending the journey in Singapore.
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok Boat Trip & Wat Pho
Day 3: Khao Sok National Park
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
Day 5: Phuket Island
Day 6: Phuket Island
Day 7: Fly to Penang
Day 8: Penang – The Pearl of the Orient
Day 9: Cameron Highlands
Day 10: Kuala Lumpur
Day 11: Kuala Lumpur
Day 12: Depart Kuala Lumpur
- 10 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 5 Breakfast(s), 2 Basic Breakfast(s), 1 Buffet Breakfast(s)
- Taxi, Overnight Train, Minibus, Private Vehicle, Foot, Tourist Bus, flight(s)
- Bangkok River boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace. (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Entrance to Khao Sok National Park
- Penang Heritage Walk
- Half Day Cameron Highlands Excursion
- Evening Walk to the Petronas Towers
- Visit the Batu Caves and Temple
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 25 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 17 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thailand & Malaysia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand & Malaysia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.