- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
In two weeks experience the beauty, culture and culinary delights of both Thailand and Malaysia. Start the adventure in Bangkok where you can admire the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and charming markets, before immersing yourself in the Thai jungle in Khao Sok National Park. Bask in the sun in Phuket, island hop and enjoy everything from paddle boarding to kayaking and farther afield boat trips. Compare the beautiful simplicity of the Cameron Highlands with the modern metropolis of Kuala Lumpur before ending the journey in Singapore.
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok Boat Trip & Wat Pho
Day 3: Khao Sok National Park
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park
Day 5: Phuket Island
Day 6: Phuket Island
Day 7: Fly to Penang
Day 8: Penang – The Pearl of the Orient
Day 9: Cameron Highlands
Day 10: Kuala Lumpur
Day 11: Kuala Lumpur
Day 12: Depart Kuala Lumpur
- 10 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- Taxi, Overnight Train, Minibus, Private Vehicle, Foot, Tourist Bus, flight(s)
- Bangkok River boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace. (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Entrance to Khao Sok National Park
- Penang Heritage Walk
- Half Day Cameron Highlands Excursion
- Evening Walk to the Petronas Towers
- Visit the Batu Caves and Temple
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand & Malaysia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 26 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thailand & Malaysia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand & Malaysia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.