- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the spectacular scenery of Pai
- Sail down the mighty Mekong river
- Swim at the beautiful Kuang Si Falls
When it comes to comparing Thailand and Laos, it’s impossible to decide which destination is best. The locals are equally lovely, the monuments match in magnificence, and the tastes are tied in deliciousness. Luckily for you, there’s no need for a contest because on this trip you experience the best of both worlds. Discover Bangkok’s soulful sights and sinful nightlife, get your adrenaline fix by kayaking in Vang Vieng and venturing into the deep caves near Pai, and hang out with the majestic monks in Luang Prabang.
Day 1 : Bangkok
Day 2 : Bangkok To Chiang Mai (overnight Transfer)
Day 3 : Chiang Mai - Pai
Day 4 : Pai
Day 5 : Pai To Chiang Mai
Day 6 : Chiang Mai
Day 7 : Chiang Mai To Chiang Rai To Chiang Khong
Day 8 : Chiang Rai To Pakbeng
Day 9 : Pakbeng To Luang Prabang
Day 10 : Luang Prabang
Day 11 : Luang Prabang To Vang Vieng
Day 12 : Vang Vieng
Day 13 : Vang Vieng To Vientiane
Day 14 : Vientiane
- 12 nights’ accommodation
- 12 breakfasts and 3 lunches
- 1 overnight transfer
- All transport
- Your legendary Busabout crew
- Pai Canyon and Memorial Bridge stop
- Cabaret Show in Chiang Mai
- Mt. Poussi Sunset Trip in Luang Prabang
- Kayaking trip in Vang Vieng
- Visit to Ock Pop Tok Laos Handicrafts Centre in Luang Prabang
- Visit to the COPE Centre in Vientiane
- Entrance to Kuang Si Falls in Luang Prabang
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Vientiane are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand and Laos Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand and Laos Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 18 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thailand and Laos Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand and Laos Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.