- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Bangkok. Chiang Mai. Phnom Penh.
- VIEW the Bridge over the River Kwai and Hellfire Pass in Kanchanaburi and Wat Mahathat in Ayutthaya
- VISIT the Grand Palace, the temples of Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho in Bangkok, Damnoen Saduak floating market, the ancient city of Ayutthaya, Sukhothai Heritage Park, Siem Reap Old Town, the temples of Angkor Wat, Banteay Srei, Wat Damnak, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm and Peak Sneng Village, Wat Phnom, the Royal Palace, Cheung Ek Killing Fields in Phnom Penh
The heritage of two ancient kingdoms are traced along this pilgrimage through Thailand and Cambodia. Visit the spiritual centre of Sukhothai, explore the ruins of Angkor Wat and embrace the effervescent energy of Phnom Penh - a city that has emerged from the past to recapture its reputation as the 'Pearl of Asia'.
Day 1: ARRIVE BANGKOK (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: BANGKOK SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: BANGKOK
Day 4: BANGKOK - DAMNOEN SADUAK - KANCHANABURI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 5: KANCHANABURI SIGHTSEEING
Day 6: KANCHANABURI - AYUTTHAYA - SUKHOTHAI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 7: SUKHOTHAI SIGHTSEEING
Day 8: SUKHOTHAI - CHIANG MAI (3 NIGHTS)
Day 9: CHIANG MAI SIGHTSEEING
Day 10: CHIANG MAI
Day 11: CHIANG MAI - SIEM REAP (4 NIGHTS)
Day 12: ANGKOR WAT AND SEAM REAP SIGHSEEING
Day 13: ANGKOR AND SEAM REAP
Day 14: PEAK SNENG VILLAGE
Day 15: SIEM REAP - PHNOM PENH (2 NIGHTS)
Day 16: PHNOM PENH SIGHTSEEING
Day 17: DEPART PHNOM PENH
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 16 buffet breakfasts
- 8 lunches (including Connect with Locals)
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air flights: Bangkok to Sukhothai, Chiang Mai - Siem Reap, Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand and Cambodia Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 182+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand and Cambodia Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 May 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand and Cambodia Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand and Cambodia Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.