- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Angkor Wat – marvel at legendary Angkor Wat and see the stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom
- Bangkok – tour highlights of the city and enjoy a tuktuk ride then take to the water and cruise on a longtail boat around the canals
- Chiang Mai – explore the golden temple of Doi Suthep which overlooks the city and join a fun cooking class
- Tonle Sap Lake – cruise on the lake and visit the colourful floating villages of Kompong Phluk
Explore the treasures of Thailand on this two week tour, from bustling Bangkok and the temples of Chiang Mai, to the beautiful scenery at Erawan National Park. Meet hill tribes in Chiang Rai, cross the infamous bridge over the River Kwai and explore the ancient royal capital of Ayutthaya. Then end your adventure in Cambodia, discovering the incredible temples of Angkor.
Day: 1 Bangkok
Day: 2 Bangkok
Day: 3 Chiang Rai
Day: 4 Mae Rim
Day: 5 Chiang Mai
Day: 6 Chiang Mai
Day: 7 Ayutthaya
Day: 8 Kanchanaburi
Day: 9 Bangkok
Day: 10 Bangkok
Day: 11 Siem Reap
Day: 12 Siem Reap
Day: 13 Siem Reap
Day: 14 Siem Reap
- 12 nights 3 - 4 star & Special Class hotels, 1 night floating hotel in the jungle
- 13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Economy class flights (3) Bangkok to Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai - Bangkok and Bangkok - Siem Reap
- Airport arrival transfer day 1 (Bangkok) & departure transfer day 14 (Siem Reap)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an English speaking Thai and Cambodian tour guides
- Guided sightseeing - Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Erawan National Park, Ayuthaya, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai and Siem Reap
- Guided sightseeing of Angkor Wat
- Train ride over the River Kwai and visit to Hellfire Pass
- Cooking class in Chiang Mai
- Longtail boat cruise on the canals of Bangkok and on the Kok River
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 6 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$115-125pp, paid in USD
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 150 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 100 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thailand & Angkor Temples - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand & Angkor Temples - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.