- Food tour
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Starts/Ends Bangkok, Thailand
- Bangkok exploratory tour
- Kanchanaburi homestay
- Bridge on the River Kwai
- Er awan Falls National Park
This 7-day tour exploring the major sights of Bangkok and the surrounding area is the perfect introduction to beautiful Thailand. Visit the Grand Palace, floating markets and the historical sites of Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya.
This is a sample private tour itinerary and we can customise the daily itinerary, duration and accommodation levels and styles as much or as little as you wish.
Day 1 : Arrive into Bangkok, transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Bangkok, city tour
Day 3 : Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 4 : Kanchanaburi, visit to Erawan Falls National Park
Day 5 : Kanchanaburi, Ayutthaya tour, train to Bangkok
Day 6 : Bangkok, floating market tour
Day 7 : Bangkok, departure transfer to the airport
- All accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Services of a local tour guide during sightseeing and activities
- Admission fees, with instruction where necessary
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Single room supplements (chargeable if a same-sex room share is not available)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for tour leader, rafting guide and park guide
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Spice tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thai Spice tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Spice tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.