- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise Bangkok’s canals and experience local life
- Spend the night in a floating bungalow in the heart of Khao Sok National Park
- Dance till dawn at the famous full moon party beach on Koh Phangan
Ready to experience all that Thailand has to offer? Thai Intro is here for you. Covering both the north and south, this trip is like the perfect Thai green curry - a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, and one hell of a culture punch. Over 9 days you’ll see, experience, taste and feel all that Thailand has to offer. From learning the art of Muay Thai boxing, to partying full moon style, to sleeping in floating bungalows, Thai Intro really does do it all (and more). Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better…
Day 1 - Arrive Bangkok
Day 2 - Canals, temples & tuk tuks
Day 3 - Thai cooking class
Day 4 - Floating bungalow stay
Day 5 - Welcome to the Thai Islands
Day 6 - Traditional Thai massage
Day 7 - Koh Phangan exploring
Day 8 - Muay Thai boxing or yoga
Day 9 - Depart Koh Phangan or extend your stay
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Bangkok River Cruise
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Thai Cooking Class
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- Kayaking & Tubing
- Island Trip & Snorkelling
- Beach BBQ
- Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
- Thai Massage
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Intro 9 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 160 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thai Intro 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Intro 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.