- Cooking classes
- Chill out
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 22
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise Bangkok’s canals and experience local life
- Spend the night in a floating bungalow in the heart of Khao Sok National Park
- Dance till dawn at the famous full moon party beach on Koh Phangan
Ready to experience all that Thailand has to offer? Thai Intro is here for you. Covering both the north and south, this trip is like the perfect Thai green curry - a little bit spicy, a little bit sweet, and one hell of a culture punch. Over 9 days you’ll see, experience, taste and feel all that Thailand has to offer. From learning the art of Muay Thai boxing, to partying full moon style, to sleeping in floating bungalows, Thai Intro really does do it all (and more). Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1 - Arrive Bangkok
Day 2 - Canals, temples & tuk tuks
Day 3 - Thai cooking class
Day 4 - Floating bungalow stay
Day 5 - Welcome to the Thai Islands
Day 6 - Traditional Thai massage
Day 7 - Koh Phangan exploring
Day 8 - Muay Thai boxing or yoga
Day 9 - Depart Koh Phangan or extend your stay
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 8 Nights Accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Bangkok River Cruise
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Thai Cooking Class
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- Kayaking & Tubing
- Island Trip & Snorkelling
- Beach BBQ
- Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
- Thai Massage
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Intro 9 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 June 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thai Intro 9 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Intro 9 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.
- What is the accommodation used in Bangkok and in Koh Phangan? I’d like to have an idea of the transport I need from and to the airport.
How can I get back to Bangkok at the end of the tour?
The quickest, but most expensive, way back to Bangkok is by taking a 45-minute ferry ride from Koh Phangan to the neighboring island of Koh Samui and then a 1-hour flight back to Bangkok. The total travel time is approximately 3 hours.
Another way that is quick but less expensive is to take a 3-hour ferry to Surat Thani on the mainland and then a 1-hour flight back to Bangkok from Surat Thani, which are usually quite reasonably priced. The total travel time is approximately 6 hours.
If you have more time or are on a very strict budget, you can take an overnight train or bus back to Bangkok. The combined bus and ferry ride is the cheapest option, and although this takes 16 hours, you can save a night on accommodation if you travel by night. The train will require about 3 transfers and takes around 20 hours.