- duration 28 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the ancient Angkor complex in Cambodia
- Take a boat trip Vietnam's stunning Halong Bay and discover the Mekong Delta
- Adjust to the relaxed pace of life in Laos
- Visit Bangkok's Royal Palace complex and Wat Po
Long lines of saffron robed monks on their alms round at dawn, the luscious green of Vietnam's paddy fields, the shy smile of school children in Luang Prabang: it's the small day-to-day things that make this an unforgettable trip. Not that the bigger things won't wow too - Angkor Wat, Bangkok's Grand Palace, the stunning limestone seascape of Halong Bay or the frenetic pace of Saigon. There's a lot to see in South East Asia, so as they say in Thailand, 'why hurry, why worry'?
City tour; free afternoon
Fly to Chiang Rai; to Chiang Khong
Into Laos; travel by slow boat down Mekong to Pak Beng
Visit Pak Ou Caves; to Luang Prabang; early evening visit to Mt. Phu Si Hill
Na San village visit and lunch; afternoon at Kuang Si waterfalls
Free day in Luang Prabang
To Vang Vieng
Visit Jang Cave; afternoon free
Drive to Vientiane; afternoon tour
Free time in Vientiane; fly to Hanoi
To Halong Bay for cruise; overnight on boat
Cruise in Halong Bay; return to Hanoi
City tour of Hanoi; sleeper train to Hue
Arrive Hue; sightseeing
Visit historic Tu Duc tomb; drive across Hai Van Pass to Hoi An
Sightseeing in Hoi An
Transfer to Da Nang for flight to Saigon; afternoon city tour
Visit Cu Chi Tunnels; free afternoon
To Mekong Delta; visit riverside village and floating market
To Chau Doc
Transfer into Cambodia and on to Phnom Penh
City tour including the Royal Palace and the 'Killing Fields'
To Siem Reap
First day exploring Angkor temple complex
Second day exploring Angkor temple complex
End Siem Reap
- 24 nights hotels, 1 night boat with twin share cabins, 1 night homestay guesthouse to experience Mekong Delta hospitality, and 1 night sleeper train (soft-bed berths) , All accommodation
- 26 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Travel by train, private minibus, bicycle, boat and 3 flights
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Some activity in humid conditions
- Discover a variety of cities and countryside on this itinerary
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival & departure transfers
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thai Indochina Grand Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 150 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Indochina Grand Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 26 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thai Indochina Grand Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Indochina Grand Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.