- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-55 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise Bangkok’s canals and experience local life
- Spend the night in floating bungalows & magical treehouses in the heart of Khao Sok National Park
- Learn how to kick and punch like a Muay Thai boxing pro, or find your zen with a yoga class on Koh Phangan
- Float around the idyllic Phi Phi islands on an exclusive boat trip
Ready to experience all that Thailand has to offer, but want to do it a little bit fancy? Thai Experi-ence has got you covered! Visiting Bangkok, Khao Sok and the Thai Islands, this 13 day adventure will see you travelling Thailand in style, sleeping in posh hotels, floating bungalows, tree houses and beachside resorts. From learning the art of Muay Thai boxing, to cruising and snorkelling around idyllic Phi Phi, to making best friends with elephants, this trip really does do it all (and more). Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1 - Arrive Bangkok
Day 2 - Canals, temples & tuk tuks
Day 3 - Thai cooking class
Day 4 - Floating bungalow stay
Day 5 - Plantation visit & treehouse stay
Day 6 - Welcome to the Thai Islands
Day 7 – Explore Koh Phangan
Day 8 - Muay Thai boxing, yoga & massage
Day 9 - Say ‘sawasdee’ to Phi Phi
Day 10 - Full day speedboat trip
Day 11 - Morning hike & travel to Phuket
Day 12 - Elephant sanctuary visit
Day 13 - Depart Phuket or extend your stay
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 12 Nights Accommodation
- 12 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Bangkok River Cruise
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Thai Cooking Class
- Experience Local Life
- Party in Bangkok
- Khao Sok National Park
- Floating Bungalows
- Jungle Treehouse Experience
- Kayaking & Tubing
- Island Tour & Snorkelling
- Beach BBQ
- Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
- Thai Massage
- Beach Party!
- Paradise Islands Boat Trip
- Phi Phi Islands Experience
- Phi Phi Viewpoint
- Elephant Experience
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Experience 13 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 March 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thai Experience 13 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Experience 13 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.