- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-55 yrs
- Experience the fascinating culture and crazy nightlife of the buzzing capital of Bangkok as you discover ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food and party the night away on the famous Khao San rd!
- Enter the magical and relatively unknown rainforests of the stunning Khao Sok National Park. Cruise along pristine emerald green lakes, go tubing, kayaing before sleeping overnight on floating bungalows and a tree house. Discover the best of the beautiful southern island of Koh Phangan by long tail boat, experience the art of Muay Thai boxing or relax with a private yoga class, sip a cocktail on the balcony of your beachside bungalow and enjoy a stunning sunset. Get up close and personal with Elephants at an amazing Elephant Sanctuary.
Thai Experience is our premium 13 day group tour. With epic upgraded accommodation and lots of amazing inclusions, it's perfect for those wanting to see the best of Thailand in style. You’ll discover Bangkok by boat and Tuk Tuk, visit ancient temples, learn to cook delicious Thai food, sleep on floating bungalows, stay in tree houses in the middle of the rainforest, explore tropical islands, snorkel in crystal clear water, learn the art of Muay Thai boxing, discover the famous Phi Phi Islands, visit an Elephant Sanctuary, have a Thai massage, party on the beach and more!
With an awesome group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure, amazing accommodation and so much included. Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
Day 1: Arrive and meet the Group
Day 2: River Cruise & Temples
Day 3: Thai Cooking Class & Overnight Train
Day 4: Khao Sok Floating Bungalows
Day 5: Khao Sok Tree Houses
Day 6: Arrive in Koh Phangan
Day 7: Island Tour & Snorkelling
Day 8: Muay Thai or Yoga Experience & Traditonal Massage
Day 9: Transport and arrival to Phi Phi Islands
Day 10: Exclusive Phi Phi Islands boat trip
Day 11: Phi Phi Viewpoint & Travel to Phuket
Day 12: Elephant Experience
Day 13: Check out & Onward travel
- 2 Nights in Bangkok at a Hotel
- 1 Night on a Sleeper Train in a Multi-Share Cabin
- 1 Night in Khao Sok in Floating Bungalows
- 1 Night in Khao Sok in Jungle Tree Houses
- 3 Nights in Koh Phanga in Beachside Bungalows
- 2 Nights in Koh Phi Phi at a Hotel
- 2 Nights in Phuket at a Hotel
- 12 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All transport
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Ancient temples
- Bangkok River Cruise
- Cooking Class
- Floating Bungalows
- Tree Houses
- Jungle Trek
- Island Tour
- Thai Massage
- Muay Thai or Yoga experience
- Exclusive Phi Phi Islands boat trip
- Elephant Sanctuary
- Vegetarian options are available
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 49 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thai Experience 13 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 280 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 24 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Thai Experience 13 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thai Experience 13 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.