- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take in Kanchanaburi's World War II history.
- Indulge in Chiang Mai's night market eats.
- Visit the ruins of the former capital of Ayutthaya
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. We've packed in Thailand's very best sites into this efficient itinerary so that you can pick, choose, and add on the experiences that speak to you. Experience Bangkok on a traditional klong boat tour, soak in important history in Kanchanaburi, and get swept up in Chiang Mai's bustling night markets. You'll leave with a full heart and a fuller stomach.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi
Day 5: Kanchanaburi/Ayutthaya
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai
Day 8: Chiang Mai
- Hotels/guesthouses (7 nts)
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD70-95 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, train.
- Your Local Living Moment: Half-Day Tuk-Tuk Adventure and Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Wat Po and Klong Tour (Bangkok)
- Death Railway, River Kwai, Hellfire Pass Museum Full Day Tour (Kanchanaburi)
- Ayutthaya Temple Ruins Tour
- Doi Suthep Guided Tour (Chiang Mai)
- Chiang Mai Cooking Class (Chiang Mai)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade Thailand: Northern Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade Thailand: Northern Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade Thailand: Northern Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade Thailand: Northern Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 1 - EasyLight walking, few climbs more challenging than a flight of stairs. Easy does it.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.