- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Kick back on the tropical island of Ko Samui.
- Snorkel in the pristine Ang Thong Marine National Park.
- Catch Ko PhaNgan's famous Full Moon Party
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Take in the best of Thailand's idyllic beaches with an island-hopping tour along the country's east coast. Visit bustling beach towns with plenty of time to relax, or kick things up at a bumpin' beach party. Marvel in the underwater biodiversity of Ang Thong Marine National Park before chasing waterfalls in Ko Pha-Ngan. Whether your aim is to bank up memorable experiences or simply to emerge with a wicked tan (or both!) you can customize the itinerary your way.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Ko Samui
Day 3: Ko Samui
Day 4: Ko Samui/Koh Pha Ngan
Day 5: Koh Pha Ngan
Day 6: Koh Pha Ngan/Ko Tao
Day 7: Ko Tao
Day 8: Ko Tao/Bangkok
- Hotels (7 nts, with air conditioning).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD90-120 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, ferry, plane.
- Snorkelling excursion (Koh Tao)
- Ang Thong National Marine Park visit (Ko Pha Ngan)
- Free time on spectacular beaches
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade Thailand: Island Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade Thailand: Island Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade Thailand: Island Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade Thailand: Island Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.