- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Bangkok's Wat Pho on a klong boat tour.
- Explore the ruins of the former capital of Ayutthaya.
- Scuba dive or snorkel in idyllic Ko Tao
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. Thailand's east coast boasts riches of history, culture, and, of course, beaches that rank among the world's best. Marvel at the beautiful Erawan Waterfalls, indulge in traditional northern Thai cuisine with a cooking class in Chiang Mai, and snorkel among Ang Thong National Park's 42 islands. With so much to discover, a TailorMade trip ensures you can experience Thailand exactly how you wish.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi
Day 5: Kanchanaburi/Ayutthaya
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai
Day 8: Chiang Mai/Ko Samui
Day 9: Ko Samui
Day 10: Ko Samui/Koh Pha Ngan
Day 11: Koh Pha Ngan
Day 12: Koh Pha Ngan/Ko Tao
Day 13: Ko Tao
Day 14: Ko Tao/Bangkok
- Hotels/guesthouses (13 nts)
11 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, train, ferry, plane.
- Your Local Living Moment: Half-Day Tuk-Tuk Adventure and Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Wat Po and Klong Tour (Bangkok)
- Death Railway, River Kwai, Hellfire Pass Museum Full Day Tour (Kanchanaburi)
- Ayutthaya Temple Ruins Tour
- Doi Suthep Guided Tour (Chiang Mai)
- Chiang Mai Cooking Class (Chiang Mai)
- Internal flights
- Snorkelling excursion (Koh Tao)
- Ang Thong National Marine Park visit (Ko Pha Ngan)
- Free time on spectacular beaches
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade Thailand: East Coast Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 125 today.
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade Thailand: East Coast Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade Thailand: East Coast Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade Thailand: East Coast Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.