- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a traditional khantoke dinner in a rural village.
- Visit the Grand Palace and sacred Emerald Buddha.
- Walk around the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang
Make it truly your own. Start with this TailorMade sample itinerary, then work with our Private Travel team to customize the tour. On this colourful journey through Indochina, you can encounter the different cultures and lifestyles found in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Cruise along Halong Bay, explore the Grand Palace and gaze upon the Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew temple, meet local families, and taste some of the world’s best street food at the night markets of Chiang Mai. However you customize it, this is a trip steeped in tradition and rich in discoveries.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Luang Prabang
Day 5: Luang Prabang
Day 6: Luang Prabang
Day 7: Luang Prabang/Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 9: Ha Long/Hanoi
Day 10: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City/Phnom Penh
Day 13: Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 15: Siem Reap
Day 16: Siem Reap
- Hotels (16 nts), junk boat (1 nt).
15 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, public bus, boat, plane, cyclo, traditional junk boat, walking.
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Your Local Living Moment: Traditional Thai Home Khantoke Dinner, Chiang Mai
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Arrival transfer
- Bangkok Grand Palace and Klong Tour
- Chiang Mai Cooking Class
- Traditional Thai Home Khantoke Dinner
- Visit the temple at Doi Suthep
- Luang Prabang City and Pak Ou Cave Tour
- Kuang Si waterfall excursion
- Halong Bay overnight cruise
- Hanoi Cyclo Tour
- Ho Chi Minh City Cyclo Tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels Guided Tour
- Phnom Penh Cyclo Tour
- Tuol Sleng Museum and Choeung Ek Killing Fields Half Day Tour
- Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour
- New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant Visit
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this TailorMade: Highlights of Southeast Asia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 272 today.
- Save US$ 181+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this TailorMade: Highlights of Southeast Asia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
TailorMade: Highlights of Southeast Asia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this TailorMade: Highlights of Southeast Asia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 5 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : TailorMadeCreate your own private adventure from a selection of unique itineraries that can be tailored to exactly what you like and how you want to see the world.