- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sukhothai: explore the town of Sukhothai, the first capital of ancient Siam.
- Phitsanulok: visit the royal temple Wat Phra Si Mahathat, famous for its golden Buddha image named Phra Buddha Chinnarat.
- Si Satchanalai: visit the Historical Park which has been nominated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
An unforgettable journey across Thailand to discover its main cultural attractions with this magical three-day tour from and to Bangkok. This region is overflowing with historical monuments, dreamlike landscapes, gastronomic delights and wonderful wildlife.
Day 1: Bangkok – Phitsanulok (by Flight, Not Included) – Sukhothai (110 Km – 2hrs)
Day 2: Sukhothai – Si Satchanalai – Sukhothai (140 Km)
Day 3: Sukhothai Departure
- 2 nights' accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches at local restaurants
- 2 Dinners
- Departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle to Sukhothai Airport (THS) (Day 3)
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour (Day 1-2)
- Operated with English-, French-, German-, Italian-, or Spanish-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary (Day 1-2)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: tour at Wat Phra Si Mahathat and the city of Phitsanulok (Day 1); town of Sukhothai tour, Si Satchanalai Historical Park (Day 2)
- Domestic flights (recommended to book a morning flight (DD8404) departure Bangkok at 09.55hrs arrive Phitsanulok 10.55hrs)
- International flights
- Airport taxes
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sukhothai World Heritage 3 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sukhothai World Heritage 3 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sukhothai World Heritage 3 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.