- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a Night in a Floating Bungalow
- Wat Pho Temple Tour *
- Go Snorkelling
- Phi Phi Boat Trip
Take a trip to real-life Neverland. Heavenly white-sand beaches, constant tropical weather, and legendary parties await you. Taking you to the definitively best spots according to the season, our 10-day trips to Thailand will ensure you get to see, feel, touch, smell and hear all the gloriousness of this incredible country. Live it up in Bangkok, buy everything you could possibly desire and get a little (or a lot) crazy in its notorious nightlife scene. Travel to the southern islands, relax all-day in hammocks or on your sarong on the soft sand and perhaps get crazy again at wild beach parties that always seem to take you right to a beautiful sunrise before finally crawling into bed. Venture deep into the jungle and spend a night on a lake house floating in the middle of a national park, stare up at the towering limestone cliffs surround dense rainforest and listen to the call of gibbons monkeys and exotic birds. Each day, wake up to something new and uniquely Thailand. From the Buddhist culture to its unrivalled cuisine to the characteristic smile of its locals, every last second spent in Thailand is one to remember!
Day 1-2 : Bangkok
Day 3 : Cheow Lan Lake Trip
Day 4-5 : Koh Phi Phi
Day 6-8 : Railay
Day 9-10 : Bangkok
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Phi Phi Island/Maya Bay Sunset Boat Trip (incl. dinner, kayaking, snorkelling, and National Park Fee)
- All meals on the Overnight Rainforest Lake Trip
- Authentic Thai Style Welcome Dinner
- Long Tail Boat Ride in Khao Sok National Park
- All transport - This trip will find us takin private A/C vans, tuk tuks, A/C train, ferries, long tail boats and a domestic flight.
- Cave Hike w/ Local Guide
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Bangkok Temple Tour
- Party on Famous Khao San Rd
- Overnight Rainforest Lake Trip
- Kayaking while at the the lakehouse
- Free & Easy sponsored beach cleanup
- Fire Show
- Bar Hopping
- Scuba diving
- Rock climbing
- Cooking class
- Muay Thai Lessons
- Viewpoint hike
- And so much more! If you're interested in something that isn't on the list just ask us, if it's possible we will find you some options. We are here to try and help you find your ideal trip!
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southern Thailand Trip: 10 Days - A Taste of Paradise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southern Thailand Trip: 10 Days - A Taste of Paradise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southern Thailand Trip: 10 Days - A Taste of Paradise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Thailand Trip: 10 Days - A Taste of Paradise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.