- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore some of Asia's largest cities.
- Travel by traditional bamboo raft.
- Trek on foot to visit remote hilltribe villages.
- Enjoy Thai beach life in Ko Samui.
Now's the time to explore Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Feast on mouth-watering laksa at the night market in Kuala Lumpur, explore the hilltribes of northern Thailand by foot, and mellow out on the white-sand beaches of the sunny south. Get the freedom of roaming where you want, between highlights and must-sees, and experience this side of Southeast Asia like never before.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Ban Mae Jok
Day 5: Ban Mae Jok/Pa Khao Lam
Day 6: Pa Khao Lam/Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai/Bangkok
Day 8: Bangkok
Day 9: Bangkok/Surat Thani
Day 10: Surat Thani/Khao Sok
Day 11: Khao Sok/Ko Samui Island
Day 12: Ko Samui Island
Day 13: Ko Samui Island/George Town
Day 14: George Town
Day 15: George Town/Chenderoh Lake
Day 16: Chenderoh Lake/Cameron Highlands
Day 17: Cameron Highlands/Kuala Lumpur
Day 18: Kuala Lumpur
Day 19: Kuala Lumpur/Melaka
Day 20: Melaka/Singapore
Day 21: Singapore
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (12 nts), hostels (multi-share) (2 nts), basic bungalows (1 nt), basic hilltribe huts (2 nts, multi-share), sleeper trains (3 nts)
11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD255-335 for meals not included.
- Local bus, minibus, train, walking, river raft, ferry.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Bangkok
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Chiang Mai Celebration, Chiang Mai
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Koh Samui, Ko Samui Island
- Your Local Living Moment: Chenderoh Lake Homestay, Chenderoh Lake
- Hilltribe trek
- Bamboo rafting
- Mudsum and Taen island hopping tour
- Two street food crawls
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Singapore are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Southeast Asia: Hilltribes & Street Food tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Southeast Asia: Hilltribes & Street Food tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Southeast Asia: Hilltribes & Street Food tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southeast Asia: Hilltribes & Street Food tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.