- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a Night in a Floating Bungalow
- Wat Pho Temple Tour *
- Go Snorkelling
- Phi Phi Boat Trip
Experience all the highlights of Southern Thailand on this adventure that will ensure you soak up as much paradise as humanely possible in 20-days. You'll begin your trip with one epic night in Bangkok where you'll get a great introduction to the infamous city that is always sure to create some of the best travel stories. You'll then keep the good times going on a night train south to enjoy our hand-picked gem destinations that will take you to islands on both of Thailand's stunning coasts and through a national park deep in the jungle that could rival any spot as the most beautiful on the planet! As hard as it is to spend just 20-days in Thailand, this trip is certifiably as awesome as they come. The beaches are legendary, ones we never grow weary of spending day after day after day on, the parties are equally as legendary, somehow becoming better and better each time you throw down, and the Thai people you will get to meet and stay with are like family to us and will no doubt blow you away with their welcoming nature and constant laughter. This trip will fly by, because like a good night there will be no time to do anything but smile and pinch yourself to ensure that it's not just a dream!
Day 1-2 : Bangkok
Day 3-7 : Koh Phangan
Day 8-9 : Cheow Lan Lake Trip
Day 10 : Khao Sok
Day 11-13 : Koh Phi Phi
Day 14-17 : Railay
Day 18-20 : Bangkok
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- 2-day Rainforest Lake Trip (All meals incl.)
- Phi Phi Island/Maya Bay Sunset Boat Trip (incl. dinner, kayaking, snorkelling, and National Park Fee)
- Authentic Thai Style Welcome Dinner
- All meals incl. on Rainforest Lake Trip **Only on trip dates that land on a Full Moon
- Long Tail Boat Ride in Khao Sok National Park
- All transport - This trip will find us taking A/C vans, train, ferries, tuk tuks, songgtaews, long tail boats and a domestic flight.
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Bangkok Temple Tour
- Tuk Tuk Ride
- Party on Famous Khoa San Rd
- 3 Viewpoint Hikes
- Kayaking while at the the lakehouse
- River Tubing through a Rainforest
- Beach Olympics
- FnEZ Scavenger Hunt
- Fire Show
- Full Moon Party **
- Bar Hopping/Pub Crawls
- Beach Parties
- Beach Bon Fire
- Rock climbing
- Cooking class
- Scuba Diving
- Muay Thai fights
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South Thailand Trip: 20 Days - A Dose of Paradise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Thailand Trip: 20 Days - A Dose of Paradise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South Thailand Trip: 20 Days - A Dose of Paradise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Thailand Trip: 20 Days - A Dose of Paradise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.