- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok Explore the markets and street food stalls of Bangkok's bustling Chinatown.
- Khao Sam Roi Yort Discover the beautiful cave pagoda of Phraya Nakhon and spend a night camping on a deserted beach.
- Koh Phithak Try your hand at optional squid fishing and experience warm Thai hospitality on our homestay on the idyllic island of Koh Phithak.
- Khao Sok National Park Jungle night walks and swimming in the rivers of this ancient rainforest.
Travel from the bright lights of Bangkok to the palm-fringed beaches of Krabi. Using a variety of transport and staying in a selection of simple accommodation, this is an adventurous trip that combines some of Thailand's best highlights with remote hideaways, away from the main tourist trail. Bangkok - Explore the markets and street food stalls of Bangkok's bustling Chinatown. Khao Sam Roi Yort - Discover the cave pagoda of Phraya Nakhon and spend a night camping on a deserted beach. Koh Phithak - Try your hand at optional squid fishing and experience warm Thai hospitality in our homestay
Day 1 : Join trip in Bangkok; Street food tour of Chinatown
Day 2 : Free day in Bangkok; optional trip to Grand Palace, Wat Arun and Wat Pho
Day 3 : Morning drive to Kanchanaburi, afternoon ride along Death Railway
Day 4 : Free day in Kanchanaburi, optional visit to Bridge over River Kwai and rafting
Day 5 : Drive to Khao Sam Roi Yort and walk through a mangrove reserve; camp on the beach
Day 6 : Morning visit to Phraya Nakho Cave and boat to Koh Phithak Island
Day 7 : Free day on Koh Phithak island, optional island walks, swimming and fishing
Day 8 : Continue south to Khao Sok National Park; evening jungle walk
Day 9 : Free day in Khao Sok National Park; optional walks and kayaking
Day 10 : Morning drive to Krabi, afternoon free at the beach
Day 11 : Free day on Ao Nang Beach, Krabi; optional island hopping
Day 12 : Trip ends in Krabi
- 4 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights simple hotel
- 1 night simple camping
- 2 nights simple homestay
- 2 nights comfortable lodge
- 11 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Bus, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Krabi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Simply Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simply Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Simply Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simply Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.