- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok Explore the 'klongs', the network of waterways skirting the city's modern skyscrapers (optional)
- Siem Reap Gateway to the iconic and aweinspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
- Battambang Dusty streets lined with Colonial buildings and Khmer temples
- Phnom Penh Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia's buzzing capital (optional)
Travelling by local transport and staying in a selection of simple hotels, we cross through Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam, experiencing the variety that South East Asia has to offer. Siem Reap - Explore the once-hidden jungle temples of Angkor Phnom Penh -Discover the glittering Royal Palace and walk through the infamous Killing Fields Ho Chi Minh City - Stroll the narrow lanes of Old Saigon and crawl through the Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 1 : Join tour in Bangkok; Optional Longtail boat canal trip
Day 2 : Journey overland to Siem Reap
Day 3 : In Siem Reap; free time to discover the temples of Angkor
Day 4 : In Siem Reap; free time to explore Angkor further
Day 5 : Public Bus past rural villages to Battambang
Day 6 : Drive to Phnom Penh; orientation walk in the city
Day 7 : In Phnom Penh; free time to visit the Killing Fields
Day 8 : Drive to Ho Chi Minh City; orientation walk of Old Saigon
Day 9 : In Ho Chi Minh City; free time to visit Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta
Day 10 : Tour ends in Ho Chi Minh City
- 1 night comfortable hotel
- 8 nights simple hotel
- 8 Breakfast
- Public Bus, Taxi, Train
- Explore Tour Leader(s), Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Simply Southern Indochina tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 48 today.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simply Southern Indochina tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 90 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 22 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Simply Southern Indochina tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simply Southern Indochina tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.