- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Street eats tuktuk tour in Bangkok
- Guided trishaw tour in Chiang Mai
- Visit Wat Rong Khun
- Cruise the Mekong River
Travelling from Bangkok to Phnom Penh, you’ll take in some of the best that Thailand, Laos and Cambodia have to offer. From epic street food to incredible temples, an almsgiving ceremony to checking out Angkor Wat, you’ll be spoilt for choice on this journey through three awesome countries. Ready? Let’s go!
Day 1 : Bangkok, Thailand
Day 2 : Bangkok to Chiang Mai
Day 3 : Chiang Mai
Day 4 : Chiang Mai
Day 5 : Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
Day 6 : Chiang Rai to Pak Beng
Day 7 : Pak Beng to Luang Prabang
Day 8 : Luang Prabang
Day 9 : Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng
Day 10 : Vang Vieng
Day 11 : Vang Vieng to Vientiane
Day 12 : Vientiane to Siem Reap
Day 13 : Siem Reap
Day 14 : Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Day 15 : Phnom Penh
Day 16 : Phnom Penh
- 15 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- 14 nights in hotels
- 1 night on an overnight train
- Modern air-conditioned vehicle, internal flights and overnight trains.
- Awesome Trip Leader and local guides
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road to Phnom Penh tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 111 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 74 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 02 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Road to Phnom Penh tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road to Phnom Penh tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.