- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Just a short drive from Bangkok are the calm waters and white sands of the Gulf of Thailand, the perfect setting for a holiday that's both active and relaxing. The tour begins outside the bustle of the big city, with a ride through coastal fishing villages and verdant farmland to a comfortable stay on a quiet beach. From there, we continue riding to the beach town of Hua Hin, journeying into the interior for a beautiful ride through countryside framed by low-slung mountains that finishes at one of Thailand's unique vineyards. The final day of riding is a loop ride from Hua Hin, with both coastal and countryside sections to savour some of the best scenery of the region.
The final two nights of the tour are spent in a luxurious resort in Hua Hin, with a fantastic private beach and poolside lounge- the perfect place to unwind after a day's ride!
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road Escape: Hua Hin tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 48 today.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road Escape: Hua Hin tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged -1 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Road Escape: Hua Hin tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road Escape: Hua Hin tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.