- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Our two-day tour takes you south-east of Bangkok, we start from Min Buri where the road is flat and less traffic, cycling through paddies field and head to Bang Kla Floating Market and transfer to Pattaya after lunch. We overnight at our cycle-friendly resort with two swimming pools in a tropical garden setting. Rise early for the morning ride past Khao Cheejan, a gigantic Buddha image of 130m tall, a striking landmark.
We ride on small back roads with little traffic. The terrain is undulating with a few short, steep climbs thrown in to the mix as we cycle in the hills behind Pattaya and then loop down to the sea. Riders are suggested to have road biking experience and a good level of fitness to enjoy the long ride of 100 km on the first day and 80 km on the second day.
Of course, water, soft drinks and snacks are all included while riding and SpiceRoads supplies a TREK road bike as well as a helmet.The ride is fully supported by our air conditioned vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road Cycling Pattaya tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 23 today.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road Cycling Pattaya tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 January 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Road Cycling Pattaya tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road Cycling Pattaya tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2