- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This road cycling tour of Thailand sees you navigate 810 snaking kilometers of tropical shoreline and consistent tarmac following the best parts of Thailand’s coastal range. Bangkok to Phuket cycling route swaps the Gulf of Thailand’s sweeping sands for the clear blue waters of the Andaman Sea. Hang up your helmet, have your guides and mechanics service your road bike after each day while you relax on the warm sand and admire the sunset. Refuel on some of the freshest seafood in the region.
The bike tour warms up on the quiet countryside of the East Coast, heading for the Southern Thailand beach town of Hua Hin and beyond. Highlights include stunning beach views and limestone peaks as we carve down and through Sam Roi Yot, Thailand’s first coastal National Park. Negotiate the rolling hills and steady climbs. Wrestle the twists and turns that mix up our cycling inland over the Isthmus of Kra to Thailand’s Western coastline and finally to the resort island of Phuket.
Hit the road each morning to race through Thailand's lush greenery and past idyllic beaches. This well-paved ride is flat, fast, and exhilarating, punctuated by lush scenery and local flavor. A consistent cycling holiday favorite; road cyclists come for the challenge and fall in love with the culture. As warm hospitality, like sunshine, is practically guaranteed in this “Land of Smiles.” Scenic and challenging, this road biking tour encompasses it all.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Standard Road Bike US$ 280
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road Cycling Bangkok to Phuket tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with SpiceRoads. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 129 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 86 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 735 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 27 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Road Cycling Bangkok to Phuket tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road Cycling Bangkok to Phuket tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2