- duration 11 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the famous River Kwai Bridge
- Take a long tail boat ride along the River Kwai Noi River
- Historical Train Ride
- Visit War Cemetery and the JEATH Museum
Visit Kanchanaburi, approximately 80 miles (130 kilometers) west of Bangkok. Upon arrival, take a long tail boat and cherish the beautiful view of this rural area.
Later visit the well-kept War Cemetery where the graves of over 6,000 prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line during the construction and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
Discover the history of the railway at the JEATH Museum, which its name takes from the first letters of the words Japan, England, America/Australia, Thailand and Holland.
Delicious lunch is included in the program.
Ride on the train. The train track is known as “the Death Railway,” which the Japanese had hoped would stretch it all the way to the Burmese border.
Approx. 6 pm return to Bangkok for your hotel drop-off. We promise you an interesting, informative and relaxing day.
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transfer to your hotel in town
- All entrance fees as mentioned on this program
- Long tail Boat Ride
- Train Ticket
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.