- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia through the eyes of a local as you travel with experienced leaders who will share stories, provide historical context, and of course know all the best places to eat.
- Enjoy the best of South East Asia’s cuisine as you dine on a barbecue dinner around a campfire in the hills of Thailand, dine at the KOTO cafe social enterprise in Hanoi and have a meal at Cambodia’s first farmtotable restaurant.
- Experience three fabulous feature stays – the immersive communitybased Lisu lodge in Thailand, a tropical oasis wellness resort in Cambodia and a magnificent junkstyle boat on Halong Bay in Vietnam.
- Support an important animal welfare initiative, speak with local experts and get close to incredible creatures at the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai.
A realm of untold history, sprawling waterways and ancient temples, South East Asia is a wonderland for travellers and explorers alike. This 24-day Premium adventure delves into the heart of Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia, touching on the unique charm each region has to offer. Start your adventure in bustling Bangkok and venture north, where the wildlife, history and local food brings one surprise after the next. Travel into the depths of Vietnam, rich in old world culture and hidden treasures, before finally arriving in Cambodia witnessing the lost ruins of Angkor, uncovering the confronting history of the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek and the tranquillity of the Tonle Sap confluence.
Uthai Thani - Nakhon Sawan
Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
Siem Reap – Angkor Wat
- Hotel (15 nights), Resort (5 nights), Lodge (2 nights), Overnight boat (1 night)
- 21 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 9 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Private Minibus , Train , Remork (tuk tuk) , Longtail boat , Songtheaw , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Bangkok - Welcome Dinner
- Bangkok - Grand Palace
- Bangkok - Wat Pho
- Bangkok - Khlong boat canal tour
- Bangkok - Temple Sunrise Merit Making
- Ayutthaya - Rice Barge Lunch
- Ayutthaya - Private Rice Barge Tour
- Ayutthaya - Temples Tour
- Kanchanaburi - Historical train ride
- Kanchanaburi - Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum
- Kanchanaburi - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Kanchanaburi - Erawan National Park
- Uthai Thani - Hup Pa Tat
- Uthai Thani - Wat Tha Sung
- Uthai Thani - Traditional rice barge lunch cruise
- Sukhothai - Historical Park bike tour
- Mae Taeng - Lisu Lodge Dinnner
- Chiang Mai - Elephant Nature Park Half Day Trip
- Mae Taeng - Lahu Hilltribe Village Experience
- Mae Taeng - Mae Tamaan Base Camp BBQ Dinner
- Chiang Mai - Farewell Dinner
- Chiang Mai - Wat Baan Den Temple
- Hanoi - Welcome Dinner
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Hanoi - Hat Xam performance
- Halong Bay - Tai Chi
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
- Hanoi - One Pillar Pagoda
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House and Museum
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Hoi An - Good Afternoon Amaravati
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh City - Reunification Palace
- Ho Chi Minh City - War Remnants Museum
- Ho Chi Minh City - Notre Dame Cathedral
- Phnom Penh - Welcome Dinner
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21)
- Phnom Penh - The Killing Fields of Choeung Ek
- Phnom Penh - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Phnom Penh - Buddhist monastery visit
- Siem Reap - Lum Orng Khmer Dinner
- Tonle Sap - Tara River Boat Cruise
- Tonle Sap River - River Boat Lunch
- Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour
- Siem Reap - Three day Angkor Pass
- Siem Reap - Lunch at Sala Bai
- Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Photography Coach
- Siem Reap - Banteay Srei Temple visit
- Siem Reap - Private Breakfast at Srah Srong Lake
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium South East Asia in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 281+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium South East Asia in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium South East Asia in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium South East Asia in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In 2022, Tet (Lunar New Year) will run from the 31st of January to the 4th of February. This is a fascinating and rewarding time to see the country, however you do need to be prepared for some businesses to be closed, tourist sites to be very busy and for transport to be packed as many Vietnamese are travelling around the country. Please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.