- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the country through the eyes of a local as you travel with an experienced leader who will share stories, provide historical context, and of course know all the best places to eat.
- Enjoy lunch on a traditional rice barge, eat a barbecue dinner by a campfire in the hills, have a relaxing picnic in the park and see the best of Bangkok’s culinary scene.
- Stay in the beautiful Lisu lodge, a communitybased project employing Lisu villagers, immerse yourself in local culture and enjoy creature comforts.
- Support an important animal welfare initiative, speak with local experts and get close to incredible creatures at the Elephant Nature Park.
Uthai Thani - Nakhon Sawan
- Hotel (4 nights), Resort (5 nights), Lodge (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Train , Private mini van , Longtail boat , Songtheaw , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Bangkok - Welcome Dinner
- Bangkok - Grand Palace
- Bangkok - Wat Pho
- Bangkok - Khlong boat canal tour
- Bangkok - Temple Sunrise Merit Making
- Ayutthaya - Rice Barge Lunch
- Ayutthaya - Private Rice Barge Tour
- Ayutthaya - Temples Tour
- Kanchanaburi - Historical train ride
- Kanchanaburi - Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum
- Kanchanaburi - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Kanchanaburi - Erawan National Park
- Uthai Thani - Hup Pa Tat
- Uthai Thani - Wat Tha Sung
- Uthai Thani - Traditional rice barge lunch cruise
- Sukhothai - Historical Park bike tour
- Mae Taeng - Lisu Lodge Dinnner
- Chiang Mai - Elephant Nature Park Half Day Trip
- Mae Taeng - Lahu Hilltribe Village Experience
- Mae Taeng - Mae Tamaan Base Camp BBQ Dinner
- Chiang Mai - Farewell Dinner
- Chiang Mai - Wat Baan Den Temple
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Northern Thailand tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 121+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Northern Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Northern Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Northern Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- You will visit a number of temples which require a level of modesty. All travellers will need to bring clothes that cover the arms and pants or skirts that go past the knees. The heat can be challenging, especially in April and May, so please pack accordingly.
- This trip includes a cycling tour around Sukhothai Heritage Park, so a level of confidence on a bicycle will be required. The roads are quiet with minimal traffic and within the confines of the park it will be easy going so it is certainly a leisurely ride.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.