- Zip lining
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride a Bamboo Raft Down a River
- Meet an Elephant
- Twelve Tastes of Thailand
- Authentic Thai Cooking Class
Want to get off-the-beaten-path? Then this 10 day trip to Northern Thailand is for you. While most travelers heading to Thailand only dream of white sand beaches, little do they know that the north is the cultural heart of the country, filled to the brim with towns, jungles, rivers and temples that will blow your mind. Each day, you’ll wake up to something new and uniquely Thailand. From the Buddhist culture to the unrivalled flavors of Thai cuisine and the characteristic smile of its locals, every last second spent in Thailand is one to remember! If you want, this trip can keep your daily itinerary filled to the brim with a seemingly endless amount of incredible things to see and do. There are the incredible night markets of Chiang Mai, bamboo rafting down a river in the deep jungle, swimming and relaxing at a secluded floating lake house, having an insane night on Khao San Road in Bangkok…you will be experiencing so much more than could ever be described. And this trip is perfectly combinable! Whether you want to tack on 10 days of beaching it in Southern Thailand, 20 days of cultural exploration in Vietnam, or however many days in any other country Free & Easy goes to, there are so many options that allow you to continue your adventure through Southeast Asia. Start living free.
Day 1-2 : Bangkok
Day 3-4 : Chiang Mai
Day 5-6 : Jungle Trek
Day 7 : Floating Bungalows
Day 8-9 : Chiang Mai
Day 10 : Bangkok
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Traditional family style Thai dinner
- All meals included on the 3-day Nothern Thailand Hill Tribe Trek
- All meals included on the the Lake House trip
- Transportation to a day of activities in Chiang Mai
- All transport - This trip will find us taking private A/C vans, train, songtaews, tuk tuks and a domestic flight.
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- 3-day Northern Thailand Hill Tribe Trek (ethical elephant encounter, bamboo rafting)
- Lake House Trip (incl. kayaks, Jungle Temple, and caving)
- Wat Arun Temple Tour
- Doi Suthep Temple Tour
- Party on Famous Khoa San Rd
- Bungee Jumping
- Cooking Class
- Muay Thai Fight
- Water park
- Cabaret Show
- Chiang Mai Bar Hopping
- Live music
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Thailand Trip: 10 Days - Temples, Tribes & Tuk Tuks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Thailand Trip: 10 Days - Temples, Tribes & Tuk Tuks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Thailand Trip: 10 Days - Temples, Tribes & Tuk Tuks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Thailand Trip: 10 Days - Temples, Tribes & Tuk Tuks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.