- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bliss out in Bangkok.
- Bike your way through stunning temples.
- Explore your way with free time.
- Fill up on tasty street food.
You, seven days, northern Thailand, and extra health and safety measures. Begin in Bangkok before visiting historic World War II sites in Kanchanaburi, including the famous bridge over the River Kwai. Explore Erawan National Park, Sukhothai temples by bicycle, then streetfood-crawl your way around Chiang Mai, with lots of free time for whatever floats your boat.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi/Sukhothai
Day 5: Sukhothai/Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai
- Hotels (6 nts).
Note: Allow USD75-100 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Chiang Mai Celebration, Chiang Mai
- Visits to Thai/Burma Railway Centre and Allied War Cemetery, Bridge on the River Kwai (Kanchanaburi)
- Erawan National Park visit
- Bike ride in Sukhothai Historical Park (Sukhothai)
- Orientation walk and street food crawl (Chiang Mai)
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Thailand: Back Roads Bangkok to Chiang Mai tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Thailand: Back Roads Bangkok to Chiang Mai tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Thailand: Back Roads Bangkok to Chiang Mai tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Thailand: Back Roads Bangkok to Chiang Mai tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.