- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
An amazing 14-day adventure starting in Bangkok and ending in the beautiful northern city of Chiang Mai. Experience the coolest places & activities central and northern Thailand have to offer. Cycle around the ancient temple ruins of Ayutthaya. Swim with elephants, trek & zipline through the jungle, learn to cook Thai food and stay with a hill-tribe village in Chiang Mai, visit the hippy/backpacker mountain town, Pai. The ultimate northern Thailand adventure.
Day 1: Airport Pick Up
Day 2: Kanchanaburi & River Kwai
Day 3: Erawan Waterfalls
Day 4: Ancient Ruins & History
Day 5: Temples & Culture
Day 6: Jungle Trekking & Hill Tribe Homestay
Day 7: Jungle Trekking & Hill Tribe Homestay
Day 8: Zipline Through the Jungle
Day 9: Elephant Sanctuary
Day 10: Caves, Canyons & Hot Springs
Day 11: Pai Chill Day
Day 12: Chiang Mai Cooking Class
Day 13: Chiang Mai Canyon
Day 14: Chilled Checkout
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 2 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 2 dinners
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Khao San Road Nightlife
- Taling Chan Floating Markets
- River Kwai boat cruise
- Erawan waterfalls
- Bike ride around Ayutthaya ruins
- Chiang Mai temples
- Jungle trek and hill tribe homestay
- Zip lining
- Elephant sanctuary
- Hot springs and waterfalls in Pai
- Lod cave & Bamboo rafting
- White Buddha temple
- Thai cooking class
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Thailand Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 50 today.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Thailand Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Northern Thailand Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Thailand Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.