- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Support an important animal welfare initiative and get close to incredible creatures at the Elephant Nature Park
- Visit the home of the infamous ‘Bridge over the River Kwai’, learn about its dark history and the construction of the railway during the war
- Your 1 night feature stay at the Hmong Hilltribe Lodge will allow you to immerse yourself in tribal culture without compromising on creature comforts.
- Enjoy lunch, while cruising on a traditional rice barge, watching village life along the riverfront stream by in Uthai Thani.
Overload your senses in bustling Bangkok before venturing into Northern Thailand for an adventure discovering what makes this region a traveller's favourite. Mouth-watering food, a stunning, varied landscape, fascinating history and incredibly hospitable locals create an intoxicating mix that'll have you planning a return trip to continue exploring Chiang Mai, Kanchanburi and a Hmong hill tribe area.
The duration, timings etc. was appropriate and our guide was great!”
Uthai Thani - Nakhon Sawan
Hmong Hilltribe Lodge (feature stay)
- Hotel (5 nights), Resort (4 nights), Feature stay Hmong Hilltribe Lodge (1 night)
- 10 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Train , Tuk-Tuk , Private Vehicle , Boat
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Bangkok - Grand Palace
- Bangkok - BTS one day pass
- Bangkok - Wat Pho
- Bangkok - Khlong boat canal tour
- Kanchanaburi - Historical train ride
- Kanchanaburi - Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum
- Kanchanaburi - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Kanchanaburi - Erawan National Park
- Uthai Thani - Hup Pa Tat
- Uthai Thani - Wat Tha Sung
- Uthai Thani - Traditional rice barge lunch cruise
- Sukhothai - Historical Park bike tour
- Hmong Hilltribe Lodge - Traditional meal & cultural performance
- Chiang Mai - Street food tour
- Chiang Mai - Elephant Nature Park Half Day Trip
- Chiang Mai - Buddist offering and Monk chat
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Thailand Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Thailand Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 20 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Thailand Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Thailand Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The heat can be challenging in South East Asia. Be sure to dress accordingly and stay hydrated, especially in April and May.
- Thailand is a big country and there are some drives on this trip of up to 6 hours. Many of these journeys, however, offer beautiful scenery and interesting snapshots of rural life.
- This trip includes a cycling tour around Sukhothai Heritage Park, so a level of confidence on a bicycle will be required. The roads are quiet with minimal traffic and within the confines of the park it will be easy going so it is certainly a leisurely ride.
- You will visit a number of temples which requires a level of modesty. All travellers will need to bring clothes that cover the arms and pants or skirts that go past the knees. A light scarf or long sleeve shirt is also a good idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions