- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Locally guided tour of the Grand Palace with tour of the Klongs (canals)
- Swim in the breathtaking Erawan waterfalls in Thailand
- Elephant Nature Park
The North of Thailand is a haven for travellers, and it's easy to see why. Venturing into this part of the world sees you explore bustling cities and picturesque highlands. Expect to see a side to Thailand that most of people miss, like staying overnight in a floating jungle raft, learning to cook the local cuisine like a pro, basking in the gilded Grand Palace, and eating your way around the Pai night markets. And that's just a sprinkling of what we have in store for you.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya - Overnight Train
Day 4: Chiang Mai to Pai
Day 5: Pai
Day 6: Pai to Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai
Day 8: End Chiang Mai
- Most nights see you snuggled up in comfy twin-share rooms in a hotel with facilities you've been dreaming of. We've also lined up a floating jungle raft stay and an overnight sleeper train. Not your average sleeps here!
- Wake up to breakfast, because we know it's the best way to start your day. We have also included some of your lunches and dinners to get you in on unique local tastes. Because we know you love exploring, we leave the rest of your meals free for you to get local, and let your nose take you to the nearest spot for some spicy street eats or fresh tropical fruit.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Chiang Mai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Thai Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Thai Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 09 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Thai Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Thai Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.