- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok: explore the cities most renowned temples, as well as the magnificent Grand Palace and enjoy the temple tour.
- Damnoen Saduak: watch the congested canals filled with sturdy canoes laden with fresh fruits and vegetables at this unforgettable market.
- Maeklong Railway Market: yet another unique setting for a market, in this case, on top of an active railway track.
- Allied War Cemetery: a memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war who perished along the death railway line and were moved postwar to this eternal resting place.
Explore some of the most interesting cultural sites in Thailand during this five-day tour centred on Bangkok. Wander through the awe-inspiring Grand Palace, as well as through various fascinating temples in which you can admire gigantic statues of Buddha. Be enchanted by the dreamlike quality of Damnoen Saduak, the floating market, and the vibrant intensity of the Maeklong Railway Market. A trip to remember. Discover the Kanchanaburi province, and take a trip on the historic Death Railway Train, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by allied prisoners of war.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Halfday Royal Grand Palace & Temple Tour
Day 3: Railway Market And Damnern Saduak Floating Market
Day 4: Fullday River Kwai Easy
Day 5: Departure Bangkok
- 4 night’s accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch at a local restaurant
- Arrival and departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from/ to Bangkok International Airport
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle throughout the tour
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Wat Traimit, Chinatown, Wat Pho, The Grand Palace, local lapidary factory (Day 2); Maeklong Railway Market, Damnoen Saduak (Day 3); Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, Allied War Cemetery, Death Railway Train (Day 4)
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary*
- French-, German-, Italian-, or Spanish-speaking guide upon additional cost (optional extra)
- Meet & Greet
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Lunches & Dinners
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Transfers to outer Bangkok hotels i.e. Don Muang, Bang Na, Nonthaburi, Suvarnabhumi area, etc.
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Must See Bangkok, City Break - Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Must See Bangkok, City Break - Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Must See Bangkok, City Break - Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.