- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a two day cruise on the Mekong River
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos
- Explore the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Understand the dark history of the Khmer Rouge regime on a guided tour of Phnom Penh
You'll have time to fully explore the enchanting UNESCO listed city of Luang Prabang before discovering the mysterious Plain of Jars at Phonsavan, and then you'll fly south to the Vientiane where you'll have time to explore the magnificent temples and monuments. Your next destination is the Cambodian city of Siem Reap, where you can see the ancient temples of Angkor Wat before flying to Phomn Penh. Here, you will learn more about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge regime with visits to the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum (S-21) and the Choeung Ek Killing Fields.
Please see more details in the included itinerary section.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Bangkok city tour, fly to Chiang Rai
Day 3: Mekong River Cruise
Day 4: Mekong River Cruise
Day 5: Explore Laung Prabang and Kuang Si Falls
Day 6: Explore Phonsavan
Day 7: Discover the Plain of Jars, fly to Vientiane
Day 8: Vientiane city tour
Day 9: Fly to Siem Reap
Day 10: Explore the temples of Angkor Wat
Day 11: Discover Banteay Srei, visit Chong Khneas
Day 12: Explore Siem Reap, fly to Phnom Penh
Day 13: Explore Phnom Penh
Day 14: Transfer to airport for flight home
- 13 nights accommodation
- Transfers as stated in itinerary
- Domestic flights as stated in itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites as stated in itinerary
- Local English speaking guide throughout
- Boat cruise
- Some meals, as listed in the itinerary
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not stated in itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Save US$ 149+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.