- City sightseeing
- Countryside and village visits
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise down the Mekong River
- Discover the mysterious Plain of Jars
- Explore the breathtaking countryside of the Bolaven Plateau
- Enjoy a boat trip through Si Phan Don (Four Thousand Islands)
Explore Luang Prabang, see the breathtaking Kuang Si Falls, the intriguing Plain of Jars and enjoy a guided tour of the peaceful capital city of Vientiane. Spend the final days of this itinerary in southern Laos where you’ll visit the Bolaven Plateau as well as the ancient Khmer temple complex of Wat Phu Champasak. Get the chance to cruise around the beautiful Si Phan Don ('Four Thousand Islands').
We will drop you off the the airport on the last day of the trip. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Bangkok city tour, fly to Chiang Rai
Day 3: Mekong River cruise
Day 4: Mekong River cruise
Day 5: Explore Luang Prabang and Kuang Si Waterfalls
Day 6: Luang Prabang - Phonsavan
Day 7: Discover the Plain of Jars & fly to Vientiane
Day 8: Vientiane city tour
Day 9: Vientiane - Tad Fane
Day 10: Hiking in Bolaven Plateau
Day 11: Discover Champasak ruins
Day 12: Explore Si Phan Don (Four Thousand Islands)
Day 13: Pakse departure
- 12 nights accommodation
- Pickup and drop off transfers. Transportation as per the itinerary (including boat cruise). Domestic flights as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned on the itinerary
- A local, English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Meals as per the itinerary
- International flights
- Activities and excursions mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Visas and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 128+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.