- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
On the back of your road bike, this tour of central Thailand takes in the historical and natural sights of Kanchanaburi before taking you around the beautiful Sri Nakarin reservoir, to caves and waterfalls and ending at a colorful floating market.
For cyclists that don't mind pushing their pedals, this tour is a perfect combination of seeing sites and having an authentic Thai experience. We cover quite a lot of ground, take in some of Thailand's major sites and seeing remnants of the war-torn past.
Our days may be full and action packed, but there will be opportunities to cool down in the rivers, lake and waterfall in the tranquil setting of the Kanchanaburi hills. We cycle along the Thai-Burmese border into the the delta region. With a change in landscape, we arrive to Amphawa on our last part of the journey and experience local pace of life as we ride through farmland and tropical fruit plantations.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kanchanaburi Hills tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 83 today.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kanchanaburi Hills tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kanchanaburi Hills tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kanchanaburi Hills tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2