- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Kanchanaburi has a rugged, beautiful landscape of mountains, waterfalls, caves and tranquil riverside settings that is a treat for nature-lovers and cyclists.
We start our tour by visiting the Bridge Over the River Kwai, the Railway Museum, the Death Railway and the Krasae Caves. We cycle on country back roads to Wat Prasat Muang Singh, a 12th-century Khmer temple and to the memorable and historic Hellfire Pass. We visit the famous sites, but we also see some places off the beaten path to expose you to true Thailand.
To turn a short trip into a real holiday you can add our Khao Yai Wine Trails tour to this tour and receive a 5% discount on the total price.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kanchanaburi Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 30 today.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kanchanaburi Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kanchanaburi Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kanchanaburi Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2