- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bangkok The spectacular Grand Palace and temple of the Reclining Buddha
- Koh Yao Noi Island life in picturesque Phang Nga Bay
- Krabi Beautiful beaches and limestone landscapes
- Koh Lanta Golden sand beaches and magical sunsets over the Andaman Sea
On this tropical adventure we cruise between Thailand's idyllic islands in the southern Andaman Sea, swimming and snorkelling in warm tropical waters and eating deliciously fresh and fragrant Thai food. Bangkok - Explore the glittering Grand Palace complex and Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha Koh Yao Noi - Explore ' James Bond Island' set amongst the picturesque limestone peaks of Phang Nga Bay Krabi - Relax on the white-sand beaches of Krabi with the option to kayak through mangrove forests.
Day 1 : Join tour in Bangkok; Optional Longtail boat canal trip
Day 2 : In Bangkok, visit Grand Palace and Wat Po; overnight train to Surat Thani
Day 3 : Drive to Phang Nga Bay; island hopping cruise to Koh Yao Noi
Day 4 : Free day on Kho Yao Noi
Day 5 : Public ferry to Ao Thalene for kayaking; drive to Nopparat beach in Krabi
Day 6 : Free day in Krabi; optional cruise to Koh Phi Phi
Day 7 : Public ferry to Koh Lanta; free afternoon
Day 8 : Free day on Koh Lanta
Day 9 : Public ferry to Koh Hai; free afternoon
Day 10 : From Koh Hai, boat trip to Ko Muk; swim through Emerald Cave; free afternoon
Day 11 : Free day on Koh Hai
Day 12 : Free morning; afternoon public ferry to Trang, and overnight train to Bangkok
Day 13 : Free time in Bangkok
Day 14 : Tour ends in Bangkok
- 9 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights simple overnight train
- 2 nights comfortable bungalow
- 11 Breakfast
- Bus, Boat, Ferry, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Islands in the Sun tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 91 today.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Islands in the Sun tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Islands in the Sun tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Islands in the Sun tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.