- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 41 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat.
- Witness monks receiving alms in Luang Prabang.
- Trek along the rice paddies in Kengtung.
- Cruise magical Halong Bay.
If you think it’s impossible to cover all of Indochina in 41 days, well, we’d like to prove you wrong. This epic, fast-paced journey covers five countries in Southeast Asia (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, and Myanmar), making it the perfect snapshot for first-time visitors. Your days will be packed to the gills with activities like visiting Angkor Wat, trekking with hilltribes in Myanmar (Burma), exploring underground rivers in Phong Nha, and touring temples and markets. And with two overnight homestays, sleeper trains, and three included flights, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the most out of your time in this mind-blowing region.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh/Koh Rong
Day 7: Koh Rong
Day 8: Chambok Homestay
Day 9: Chambok Homestay/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City/Nha Trang
Day 11: Nha Trang
Day 12: Nha Trang/Da Nang
Day 13: Da Nang/Hoi An
Day 14: Hoi An
Day 15: Hoi An/Huế
Day 16: Huế/Hanoi
Day 17: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 18: Ha Long/Hanoi
Day 19: Hanoi
Day 20: Hanoi/Vientiane
Day 21: Vientiane/Vang Vieng
Day 22: Vang Vieng
Day 23: Vang Vieng/Luang Prabang
Day 24: Luang Prabang
Day 25: Luang Prabang/Pak Beng
Day 26: Pak Beng/Chiang Khong
Day 27: Chiang Khong/Chiang Mai
Day 28: Chiang Mai
Day 29: Chiang Mai/Kengtung
Day 30: Kengtung
Day 31: Kengtung/Inle Lake
Day 32: Inle Lake
Day 33: Inle Lake/Bagan
Day 34: Bagan
Day 35: Bagan
Day 36: Bagan/Mandalay
Day 37: Mandalay/Yangon
Day 38: Yangon
Day 39: Yangon
Day 40: Yangon/Bangkok
Day 41: Bangkok
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (19 nts), hostels (multi-share) (14 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts), sleeper bus (2 nts), homestays (2 nts).
28 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD495-645 for meals not included.
- Local bus, air-con bus, private vehicle, train, walking, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng
- Your G for Good Moment: Meal at Sanon Restaurant and Culinary Training School, Bagan
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Siem Reap
- Your Discover Moment: Phnom Penh
- Your Local Living Moment: Home Meal, Chambok
- Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Witnessing the giving of alms (Luang Prabang)
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Trekking excursion (Kengtung)
- Sunrise temple tour (Bagan)
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Luang Prabang, and Yangon
- Two street food crawls in different cities
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indochina In-Depth: Temples & Teal Water tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 163 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 108 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 11 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Indochina In-Depth: Temples & Teal Water tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indochina In-Depth: Temples & Teal Water tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.