- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 41 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Revel in the majesty of Angkor Wat.
- Trek along the rice paddies in Kengtung.
- Cruise magical Halong Bay.
- Scour markets across five unique countries.
Now's the time to explore Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, and Myanmar on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Take in the ancient splendour of Angkor Wat, trek to meet hilltribes in Myanmar (Burma), opt to explore underground rivers in Phong Nha, and taste all manners of street food at nearly every stop. Take on the epic, the awe-inspiring, and the endlessly fascinating with this journey that covers it all (with just enough free time to explore in between). It's the perfect snapshot of Southeast Asia for first-time visitors.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
Day 4: Siem Reap/Phnom Penh
Day 5: Phnom Penh
Day 6: Phnom Penh/Koh Rong
Day 7: Koh Rong
Day 8: Chambok Homestay
Day 9: Chambok Homestay/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City/Nha Trang
Day 11: Nha Trang
Day 12: Nha Trang/Da Nang
Day 13: Da Nang/Hoi An
Day 14: Hoi An
Day 15: Hoi An/Huế
Day 16: Huế/Phong Nha
Day 17: Phong Nha/Hanoi
Day 18: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 19: Ha Long Bay/Hanoi
Day 20: Hanoi/Vientiane
Day 21: Vientiane/Vang Vieng
Day 22: Vang Vieng
Day 23: Vang Vieng/Luang Prabang
Day 24: Luang Prabang
Day 25: Luang Prabang/Pak Beng
Day 26: Pak Beng/Chiang Khong
Day 27: Chiang Khong/Chiang Mai
Day 28: Chiang Mai
Day 29: Chiang Mai/Kengtung
Day 30: Kengtung
Day 31: Kengtung/Inle Lake
Day 32: Inle Lake
Day 33: Inle Lake/Bagan
Day 34: Bagan
Day 35: Bagan
Day 36: Bagan/Mandalay
Day 37: Mandalay/Yangon
Day 38: Yangon
Day 39: Yangon
Day 40: Yangon/Bangkok
Day 41: Bangkok
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (16 nts), hostels (multi-share) (17 nts), sleeper trains (3 nts), sleeper bus (2 nts), homestays (2 nts).
30 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD485-630 for meals not included.
- Local bus, air-con bus, private vehicle, train, walking, songthaew, tuk tuk, local boat, junk boat, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Mekong River Homestay & Baci Ceremony, Muang Pakbèng
- Your G for Good Moment: Meal at Sanon Restaurant and Culinary Training School, Bagan
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Glow Paint Party, Siem Reap
- Your Discover Moment: Phnom Penh
- Your Local Living Moment: Home Meal, Chambok
- Your Discover Moment: Ho Chi Minh City
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Reminisce Riverside, Hoi An
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Vang Vieng Nightlife, Vang Vieng
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Your Discover Moment: Chiang Mai
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Celebrate New Adventures, Yangon
- Guided sunrise tour of Angkor Wat temple complex
- Halong Bay boat cruise with lunch
- Guided hike for sunset visit to Wat Phousi and waterfall excursion (Vang Vieng, Luang Prabang)
- Slow boat up the Mekong
- Trekking excursion (Kengtung)
- Sunrise temple tour (Bagan)
- Orientation walks in Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Luang Prabang, and Yangon
- Three street food crawls in different cities
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indochina In-Depth: Temples & Teal Water tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 166 today.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indochina In-Depth: Temples & Teal Water tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indochina In-Depth: Temples & Teal Water tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indochina In-Depth: Temples & Teal Water tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.