- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 29 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Float down the mighty Mekong River.
- Explore the bustling streets of Hanoi.
- Sail on a junk through Halong Bay.
- Village homestay with a hostprepared Laotian meal
From the vibrant cityscape of Bangkok to Halong Bay's magnificent limestone karsts, this trip encompasses the highlights of Indochina. Marvel at the wonders of Angkor Wat, sail the Mekong, and savour noodles in Hoi An. Shop for souvenirs in Ho Chi Minh City and join the locals sipping coffee at a lakeside café in Hanoi. With hotels, transport, and a number of included activities arranged by our CEOs, this adventure offers up the perfect combination of must-see highlights and free time.
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok/Chiang Mai
Day 3: Chiang Mai
Day 4: Chiang Mai/Chiang Khong
Day 5: Chiang Khong/Muang Pakbèng
Day 6: Muang Pakbèng/Luang Prabang
Day 7: Luang Prabang
Day 8: Luang Prabang
Day 9: Luang Prabang/Vang Vieng
Day 10: Vang Vieng
Day 11: Vang Vieng/Vientiane
Day 12: Vientiane/Hanoi
Day 13: Hanoi
Day 14: Hanoi/Ha Long
Day 15: Ha Long/Huế
Day 16: Huế
Day 17: Huế/Hoi An
Day 18: Hoi An
Day 19: Hoi An
Day 20: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 21: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 22: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 23: Ho Chi Minh City/Phnom Penh
Day 24: Phnom Penh
Day 25: Phnom Penh/Siem Reap
Day 26: Siem Reap
Day 27: Siem Reap
Day 28: Siem Reap/Bangkok
Day 29: Bangkok
- Hotels (24 nts), village homestay (1 nt), sleeper train (2 nts), junk boat (1 nt).
25 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD320-420 for meals not included.
- Train, air-conditioned bus, plane, walking, tuk-tuk, boat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Local Khmer Meal, Siem Reap
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Meal with Local Family, Luang Prabang
- Your Discover Moment: Luang Prabang
- Your Local Living Moment: Vang Vieng Homestay, Vang Vieng
- Your Discover Moment: Hoi An
- Bangkok klong trip
- Wat Po entrance and guide
- Doi Suthep entrance (Chiang Mai)
- Mekong River slow boat excursion
- Pak Ou caves entrance
- Traditional Arts & Ethnology Museum guided tour (Luang Prabang)
- Ock Pop Tok Living Crafts Centre
- Kuang Si waterfalls trek (half-day)
- Water puppets performance (Hanoi)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum entrance (when open)
- Halong Bay caves entrance
- Halong Bay boat cruise with seafood lunch and dinner
- Imperial Citadel and Tomb entrance (Huế)
- Cu Chi Tunnels entrance and tour
- Mekong Delta day trip
- Cyclo tour (Phnom Penh)
- Tuol Sleng and Choeung Ek (Killing Fields) entrance and guide
- Two-day Angkor Wat complex entry and guide, including sunrise tour (Siem Reap)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Bangkok are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indochina Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indochina Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indochina Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indochina Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.